24 March 2008

Hi! I'm Dana and this is my first-ever post. I started blogging on Xanga.com but I haven't been able to manage it afterwards and then got sick of it eventually. Meanwhile, my Friendster profile was getting a bit lousy for me as well so I decided to start blogging on it. It is going pretty well, I guess. hehe ;p

D dilly-dallying at Hokkaido University
Anyhoo, I will also show you some of my old posts. I guarantee you it will be a wee bit interesting. hehe. I am open for comments and suggestions so PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me. Thank You! ;p

xoxo
D
D's Folder 101
Every post is categorized into a specific folder. The folders are the following:
  • Ding Dong

announcements, special greetings, ads, etc.

  • Dearlings

people and stuff close to my heart

  • Destination: Rapan

an account of my travel around Japan

  • Dram-dramzzz

literary works from D's Literature... poetry, lyrics, etc.

  • Drippin' Wet

my own version of 'Scorching Hot' - latest buzz, gossip!

  • Dilly-Dally

hang-outs with mi amigos/amigas

  • Do Ask Do Tell

question and answer portion, opinions, shout-outs, etc.

  • Denims n' Plaid

my barefaced devotion to everything country

  • DJ D

Song/Artist of the week

  • Drunkwagon

endless hullabaloos & wild nights

  • Dribble n' Kick

sports

  • Daily Dose

my choice of movies, TV shows, chows, etc.

  • D-Uh

trivia

  • Dressing Room

fashion at its best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates