24 March 2008



with friends (L-R) Orie, Shiz, DJ Natsuki, Amanda

trying to figure out the turntable at Jigen-ya

Okay. So I will just summarize what happened during the "One of The Best Days of My Life"...
November 09, 2007


My Japanese friend, a DJ of this hip club just near our university, gave me free party VIP passes so I invited some of my friends too. I decided to meet up with a friend at the gaijin (foreigner) benches and then went off to Jigen-ya (the club). We went inside, got our drink tickets and met lots of new people. [I'll use Taglish na kasi mahirap na baka maintindihan ni "someone". LOL]

And then... at the entrance pa lang super astig na ng dating! The band was rockin' big time tapos ang mas okay pa run eh 'yung vocalist nila ay effing gorgeous talaga! As in! I stared at him for minutes tapos grabe pa ung voice nya! I was screaming! Tapos English songs 'yung kinakanta niya kaya sabi ko 'SHUX! gaijin din siguro yun...' Tapos after ng band, reggae music naman... Super fun din. Nakakatuwa at para kaming nag-i-stop dance. LOL. After ng Reggae ay Hiphop at Rap Battle naman. Umakyat sa stage ung American friend ko tapos nag-rap siya... Yung first verses niya went like...

"Eigo de ii desu ka? Amerika kara kimashita..." (Is English okay? I am from America...)

LOL! I was laughing my ass off!!! Everyone was cheering then. It was so hilarious! ;)
And then... came hokey-pokey and house music. Tapos we got drinks and free shots of vodka from this wacky Japanese guy. Sobrang saya talaga! Kaya pa mas masaya kasi 'yung crush ko na kasama sa study program ko (secret ang name... pero included siya in some of my pics) ay nakasayaw ko at super kaming dalawa ang magkasama the whole night ;) Super kakiliiiiiig!!! Tapos medyo in dilemma pa ako kasi type ko rin nga 'yung vocalist ng isang band eh. Teehee ;p

And then... I dunno what happened but suddenly I had the guts to approach the hot vocalist and then managed to have a quick yet stupid conversation with him. I think I was tipsy and that's why... LOL. I asked him if he was a gaijin because he can speak good English. He nodded; he's actually half-gaijin. And then I told him that he has a great voice and then hurried back to my friends. LOL!! Define FLIRT! Haha! After that was s**tloads of dancing and wrestling and throwing stuff at other people. LOL! I'm not kidding. I got hit by a jumping guy and a flying mask! And then I got stuck in the middle of drunk crazy guys who are grabbing and wrestling one another! I was so scared. The place freaked me out! LOL

And then... more dancing with *toooot*! The best part: while I was getting my bike readied up because we are heading off to karaoke... The HOT vocalist came up to me and asked if I was about to go home... And then a little chat and then poof! His name is E.D. !!! I got his name! Woop. I told him to visit us at the gaijin benches and he is more than welcome to hang out there. After that encounter, I was literally screaming and giggling to my girlfriends! I just can't believe it! HE talked to me!

And then... fun, fun, fun (!!) 'til morning at a karaoke bar with mah crazy mates. Then went home and took a decent shower. I sooo love that day!!!! I just reminisce the memory through and through ;)


Note: This is already summarized.
xoxo
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates