24 March 2008

Amen to RAMEN!

RAMEN... RAMEN... RAMEN!
  1. Hakata-Nagahama Ramen Miyoshi

Hakata-Nagahama Ramen Miyoshi
Image from Atelier Aterui

"Hakata-Nagahama Ramen Miyoshi," (博多 長浜 ラーメン みよし), a ramen restaurant in Kiya-machi, along the canal. As the name indicates, their ramen dishes are in the Kyushu style, that is, "Tonkotsu [lit. pork bone] taste." Highly recommended.

- Eishiro Ito

If you ask me, this place has the BEST ramen I have ever tasted in my entire ramen-hunting life. I have been to many ramen shops BUT this one is remarkable. Kiya-machi is popular for pubs, discos, and clubs. Therefore, when drunk and feelin' shitty, GO to this friggin' shop and EAT some ramen for comfort and contentment. BTW, everytime I go here I always have my bowl refilled with noodles. Trust me. It is this gooooood!

xoxo

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates