26 July 2008

How's Your Engrish?

I read an e-mail from a friend and I couldn't stop laughing. It was just too hilarious that I decided to share the joy to you folks. Anyhoo, here they are:


"Please Keep chair on position & Keep table cleaned after dying. Thanks for your corporation."
I do not wanna comment. This is just too much! lol XD


"If you are stolen, call the police at once."
Hahaha! This is just silly!




"Please Do Not Feed The Fishes With Your Private"
No Way! It will hurt!














"Slip Carefully!"
Can someone teach me how to slip carefully???










4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    engrish.com is funny! lmao
    Anonymous said...
    "Please Keep chair on position & Keep table cleaned after dying. Thanks for your corporation."

    jajajaja! nice one!
    Anonymous said...
    lol
    DanaDaDiva said...
    IKR! haha! ;)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates