12 July 2008


I just LOVE this song. I love how Marie Digby sees all the emotions in every girl's heart. Be it serious or light. Be it hidden or unfolded. Be it about happiness or heartbreak. Everything is just captured. Apart from her "Unfold," this is the song which I can incredibly relate to. I dunno if I'm ready to actually belong to someone though I, for sure, know that I like him and all. It just doesn't feel right. He is really a sweet decent guy... It's just the situation and timing that killed it. But I like what we have right now. Just a wee bit over friendship but not really in that kind of relationship. Being with him, I can just be real. Being with him is fun. I know he's willing to take the risk months before. BUT yeah, it's just me. I just don't want to be someone's girlfriend right now: NO commitment, serious phone calls, someone breathing behind your neck, explanations, and all those complications.


  • Marie Digby - GIRLFRIEND

    You wear, your hair
    like it's your best accessory
    and I don't want to
    ever have to compete with that
    I know, you'd be
    nothing but excessively sweet
    cherish me, sing to me, love me

    but I can't belong
    to anybody else right now
    though it is not much of an excuse
    i can't belong
    to anybody else when I've got
    so much figuring out to do

    I don't want to be a girlfriend
    I don't want to talk about my feelings, yeah
    I don't wanna be some girlfriend
    I don't wanna have to explain
    what I'm thinking

    I go, alone
    to watch stupid romance movies
    and I sit, wishing
    it was your arms wrapped around me and
    I just deny
    that all i want is a piece of you
    but I guess it's true
    don't want to talk on the phone
    don't want attachments, don't wanna
    be your girlfriend..

    I just can't belong
    to anybody else right now
    though it is not much of an excuse
    I can't belong
    to anybody else when I've got
    so much figuring out to do

    I don't wanna be a girlfriend
    i don't wanna talk about
    my feelings, yeah
    i don't wanna be a girlfriend
    i don't wanna have to explain
    what i'm thinking

    is it wrong for me to want you
    just for a day?
    i don't want to be that kind of girl
    but i can't help myself


To see video Click here

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    aww.. girl, i knw how u feel :(
    Anonymous said...
    awwww. yeah

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates