13 July 2008



29 RANDOM THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU.
1.I LOVE eating just about everything! (except natou, squid & crab ('coz I'm allergic to them), and liver or any icky internal organ)
2.My Official Food Intake: Van Houten Cocoa drink (once a day), ramen (2-3x a week), cheesecake (once a week), and cheeseburgers (whenever I feel like it). LOL
3.I'm sorry to all my Japanese & Chinese friends but I dislike TEA.
4.I prefer EGGS instead of chicken.
5.I USED TO not like holding hands with friends or being all touchy-feely but now I'm the complete OPPOSITE! lol
6.I like it when people give me a quick smooch on my head.
7.I worship COUNTRY Music! Yay for the broken roads, 4-wheel drives, heartbreaks, cute daughters, single moms, and the ole' heeyahs!
8.My specialty: Bacon and Eggs! (Sorry to disappoint some people BUT I can't cook)
9.I hate cigarette smoke and I don't like people who smoke (that's a huge turn-off) THOUGH my bestfriend is a smoker. That's just hard for me. hehe
10.My friends think I'm funny in an unintended way. It's like: I would say or do something that I initially think was decent but people find it funny.
11.I am a sucker for sports! I am a true-blue "FUTBOLERA"! I do football, basketball, table tennis, badminton, and even extreme sports such as skateboarding and sports climbing.
12.I love DANCING! "No Dance, No Dana!" I could dance nonstop for hours.
13.Music is a huge part of my life. I have my "song for the day" every single day.
14.I go to Tsutaya weekly and just listen to new songs.
15.I love blabbing. I could talk about anything under the sun.
16.I have my genuine sensitivity. I don't like making people feel left out or out of place. I'm always aware (at least I think I am).
17.I adore KIDS sooooo much! I love playing and meeting kids everywhere. If kidnapping wasn't illegal, I would've stolen thousands of babies and make my "Baby Paradise." LOL!
18.I like singing but I think singing doesn't like me. haha! seriously, I love karaokes. ;p
19.I used to be a math and science GENIUS but I lost my flair as craziness and alcohol came in my life.
20.When I was younger and naive-r, I USED TO have a pretty humongous EGO! lol. I did love mirrors. Narcissism of a greater level.
21.I USED TO have a lot of pride too... ex: I wouldn't ask people for help even though it's killing me, I wouldn't say sorry even if it's my fault and I don't like forgiving people too easily.
22.Some people may not know but I love ART. I used to paint and join contests but now I just doodle on my Japanese books and calligraphy paper. I plan to start charcoal painting again... soon.
23.In relation to #22: A painting of mine, made when I was around 13 years old, was displayed and sold at a museum in the PH.
24.I love entertainment GOSSIP! I have a huge collection of entertainment magazines and tabloids. Also, I check out PerezHilton.com and TMZ.com everyday.
25.I have very HIGH STANDARDS when it comes to men. I could get easily turned-off by simple things. ex: horrible punchlines
26.I think I was able to be "the change I wanted to see." I am contented with what I have and what I can give.
27.My friends think I have a "Star Complex" (in a positive and negative way) and they always make jokes about it. Meaning, I am always in the spotlight (but, really, sometimes it just happens and I'm not even aware of it)
28.I am Catholic and don't question my faith. Jesus rocks!
29.I possess an incredible "soft power." I could just make or break people but usually I treasure everyone I meet.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

3 Comments:

  1. MacMing said...
    Oh my god Dana, why did you just post this now, at the end of our year in Japan. Heheheh (thinking hard if I did anything against these points here)

    14: What is Tsutaya?

    23: That is awesome! Did you paint that? Is it possible to see it on Google search?
    DanaDaDiva said...
    wei,
    hahaha! Tsutaya is the music, video rental shop all over Japan. We have one near I-House 1.

    Re: about the painting... I'm sorry but I don't think there was an archive for that. It was displayed but it was sold instantly.

    :D
    Anonymous said...
    i hate cig smoke too :p

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates