31 May 2010

"I tweet more than I breathe." -- This is what I always say to tweeple. It's crazy how much I'm addicted to tweeting. Some would say it's an excuse for spamming, self-promotion and stalking and yea, I'll give you that BUT for me it's for an entirely different reason. Pour moi, Twitter is more like a vent for your ideas or opinions and then you get to see who agrees with you or who don't. It's also an outlet for your feelings and then you get to discover who cares about you and who don't. I'm not being sappy or whatever but it's how it truly works for me, is all. I reckon I follow relatively more people than most of my tweethearts but there's just a lot of things goin' on around Twitosphere and you just can't afford to miss some of that.. especially when celebs bad-mouth their fellow celebs. Feisty! LOL. No really, they're interesting and amusing. There are approximately 60 celebrities that I follow on Twitter and I have to say, I only "stalk" those who tweet with a lot of sense. Just to show you how ironically MASSIVE the microblogging service Twitter is now, here are some names:

Popstars such as Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Britney Spears; brilliant musicians like John Mayer, Imogen Heap, Rob Thomas, Jason Mraz, and Weird "Al" Yankovic; awesome dance groups like Jabbawockeez, Quest Crew, and Step Up director/choreographer Jon M. Chu ; brilliant music groups like Muse, The Wombats, One Republic, Stereophonics, The Script, Kaiser Chiefs, and Coldplay; extremely opinionated people like Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Ryan Seacrest, Neil Gaiman, Jimmy Fallon, and Perez Hilton; Hollywood actors such as Robin Williams, Kristen Bell, Ashton Kutcher, Leighton Meester, and Autumn Reeser; LA Lakers top ballers Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher; She's The Man's Channing Tatum, Robert Hoffman, and Amanda Bynes; gowjus VS Angels like Tyra Banks, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Ana Barros; The Saturdays' Frankie Sandford and Mollie King; Brit celebrities like Lily Allen, Agyness Deyn, Mika, Fearne Cotton, and Kaya Scodelario; the eccentric pair Russell Brand and Katy Perry; and influential people such as Queen Rania, Dalai Lama, Oprah, Paulo Coelho, and Obama.




Follow me on Twitter and drown in my "pointless babbles" and chats: DanaDaDiva





***********************************
I smell like antibiotics. I guess I'm off limits today. Eugh.

2 Comments:

  1. titameann said...
    FOLLOW ME!!!!
    abbaAC said...
    follow me D!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates