27 May 2010

Diggin' "Dracula Bieber"

I lurrrve Lady Gaga.
I lurrrve Paparazzi.

I lurrrve piano.

I lurrrve Dracula musicals.

I lurrrve brilliant cute boys.
(OK. That came out wrong.. There goes my inner "COUGAR". LOL)



Anyhoo, OK.. Let's give 12-year old Oklahoma-born Greyson a chance! (Spot the pun?) He's got it goin' on, people!! Even more talented than Justin Bieber, I dare say... Isn't he just adorable with his awesome little Dracula voice? I can't help but compare him to a mini-Peter Bretter (Jason Segel's awesome character) from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. LOL :))




Greyson Chance
performing Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi"



***********************************
I'm your biggest fan; I'll follow you until you lurrrve me. -- Kuh-reepy much?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    saw him on ellen. he was really brilliant!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates