27 May 2010

I bet most of you didn’t have me down as a cursing type of person. Perhaps, five years ago I would have given you a high-five. But trust me, right now I’ve got a potty mouth like a British football hooligan whose team is about to lose. Thing is, I just don’t display it for the entire world to hear. I mean definitely not in front of my parents and/or mates who I respect highly. LOL. But let me tell you something… Everyday, around 11:45 in the morning, curses in different languages slip out of my mad mouth uncontrollably. It’s hysterical! I’m actually quite surprised with myself that I’m filthily curse-fluent. As to the why 11:45 in the morning? I’m gonna keep mum about it for now. Don’t get all crazy with your guesses, yea?


If you wanna hear me in all my smutty glory, make sure to hang out with me when I’m (1) playing football on the field; (2) on my laptop procrastinating on paperwork; (3) driving for more than five minutes; and (4) doing “it-that-must-not-be-named-for-now” around 11:45 AM. SAH-LUDDD!


***********************************
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shittification. Shit.

2 Comments:

  1. kilalamonanga said...
    whazzyour fave curse word?
    inDISSguise said...
    like lily allen songs :))

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates