26 May 2010

Momma Bowersox FTW!

Crystal Bowersox sang a splendid rendition of Patty Griffin's "Up to the Mountain (MLK Song)" on American Idol and it was just... Jeez, I can't even describe it. It's like the world spins around you but you could just lie on your bed listening to her and still you're more than alright -- in incredible bliss. You know what I'm sayin'?

OK. So how awesome was Momma Bowersox with her final performance? Breathtaking song, brilliant guitar skills, and outstanding vocals, yea? It would be an utter disappointment if America won't let her bring home the bacon!!
GO CRYSTAL BOWERSOX!!!



***********************************
Some days I look down
Afraid, afraid I will fall
And though the sun shines
I see nothing at all

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    unfortunately babes, Lee won :(

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates