02 August 2009

I'd Like to Get to Know You Better >> D's Version

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my 'rents.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? while watching the 81st Academy Awards... Heath Ledger won Best Supporting Actor...
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? LOVESSSITTT!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
beeeeeeeef!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Uhmmm... none. But I adoooore kids... a lot!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Why not? I love biatches. LOL
7. DO YOU ‘SE SARCASM? Me?! Yah, like a lot.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep. I still love them and they still love me too.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Why not!? I would love that!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Cornflakes mixed with Almonds.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Most of the time, yep.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rocky Road. I love munching those nuts and marshmallows. Actually, I have a unique way/ritual of eating Rocky Road ice cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The way they smile. I am attracted to genuine smiles.
15. RED OR PINK? RED! Absolutely. It's my favorite color.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My terrible eyesight. It worsens day by day.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?? At this moment, my best friends who are currently in Europe and my buddies from Japan.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Maybeeeee.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans, red shoes.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Si Yo Fuera Un Chico (The Spanish version of Beyonce's If I Were A Boy)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Although red is my fave color, I believe I'm an ORANGE.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smells of Kyoto - ramen, tea, temples, mountains, fish, I could go on and on. hehe!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad. Just this morning.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yeah sure but I don't remember who. lol
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football & Basketball. Go Barca! Go Lakers!
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. I wear them in different colors.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
RAMENNNNN!!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy
endings FTW!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Proposal >> It was bloody LOL and AWE-tazzztic!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter! I love the snow.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs! They're more comforting.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecakes.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
not sure.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?? again, not sure.
39. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW? Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline and Jughead's Double Digest - Archie Comics.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A couple of Pacific Whitesided Dolphins.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
MTV.
42.FAVORITE SOUND(S):
the running waves of the ocean.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles. C'mon!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Las Vegas. But here in the PH: the southern part of Mindanao.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
None that I know of. Lemme find out... (But errr... do headstands and flips count?)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Manila, Philippines.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
everyone's.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
not applicable.

***********************************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates