09 August 2009

When I was merely three years old, I would slam my dad when he brings home a thin-crusted pizza. "I don't like that one! It's fake!!!," I would scream to my dad and refuse to eat it. And so, my dad would go back to the pizza parlor just to get me a thick-crusted one. That was the moment I found out that I really knew what I wanted. I love eating... like a lot! But not eating everything because I have a long list of food that I'm allergic with. And so, I was always careful with what I eat and it sucks that I am eating with limitations. Just to share some are squash, chocolate (yes! but my body got used to it already), seafood (shrimp, dried fish, squid, crab, etc) and chicken skin. But no! It didn't work with shrimps. I loved them the first time I ever laid my taste buds upon them. If I want them, I'd eat them amidst the terrible after-effects. So now shrimp or ebi tempura is one of my all-time faves. Same goes with Meiji Milk Chocolate. Albeit being allergic to chocolates, I've learned to eat them without my body reacting weirdly. Haha! And because I became so addicted to Meiji, I even made a Wall of Meiji in my room back in Japan. People would go in and be amused at my Meiji chocolate collection.




I don't know how it works with you guys but I always had my chows of the month. These could be upgraded to "all-time faves" but as of now my most-loved sweets are blueberry cheesecakes and cupcakes. Cheesecake Etc's blueberry cheesecake is tastaaaaaay! And so is Chocolate Kiss'.
CHOWs OF THE MONTH:

BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE & CUPCAKE


Since I love
munching on incredibly unhealthy food, here are just some of the snacks I love dearly:

COMBOS MALTESERS SOUR GUMMY WORMS

TEMMY'S CEREALS PIROUETTE HAZELNUT LOACKER HAZELNUT

I also have certain tastes with drinks. I would drink them almost everyday. Like, back in Japan, I'd drink Van Houten Cocoa every morning before each class. When I'm out riding around town with my bicycle, I would always make a stop at a vending machine for an Aquarius. Twice or thrice a week, I'd visit Starbucks for a Java Chip Frappuccino. Right now, since we don't have Van Houten here in the Philippines, I just hang out with Chuckie, my chocolatey buddy!! Hahaha! Here are some of my favorite beverages:

VAN HOUTEN COCOA SB JAVACHIP FRAP C2 APPLE AQUARIUS


YAKULT NESTLE CHUCKIE

Below are more of the chows I've been addicted to through time. Lately, I've been eating too much of KFC's Hotshots and I can't help it. My love for siomai has been on and off. It depends on my mood. But I'd say that Waiying's siomai is the best!!! Fo' reals!

KFC HOTSHOTS SIOMAI


Nothing beats my "all-time faves"! They have been my favorite ever since I was a kiddo. I don't think I could live three days without eating one of them. They're very essential to my existence. Hahaha!
ALL TIME FAVES:

PANCIT (all sorts)


PORK SINIGANG BEEF CALDERETA

BACON & EGGS RAMEN
PIZZA (thick crust!) CARBONARA


***********************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

4 Comments:

  1. der-rick said...
    nagugutom na tuloy ako. haha
    Anonymous said...
    loves it! oishisou da ne. nakakagutom :p~
    DanaDaDiva said...
    hehehe... hungrrrryyyy!
    Anonymous said...
    Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates