08 May 2009

I know most of you don't really understand everyshaiiity thing that I'm talking about. So here's a simple D's Encyclopedia just to ensure that we are all on the same page. ;0)

  • Gaijin
>> Gaijin means "foreigner" in English. In Japan, gaijins are treated differently. Some are extremely friendly while others would not dare go anywhere near you. Either way, they're special. I just love being one! Just an example of a gaijin "being a gaijin" is this:



  • Ritsumeikan University
>> RITS has been my home back in Japan. For me, of course, it's the best school. The facilities, employess, professors, and students are wonderful. I've even met the Chancellor and he was so nice. Pictured below is the BKC Campus of Ritsumeikan.



  • Tsutaya Music Store
>> Tsutaya is a famous music and DVD rental/shop. This is where I usually hang-out when waiting for the bus, train, or my Japanese students. I love this place 'coz I can just go around and listen to every CD I want. This is also where I get updated with the latest singles and artists.



  • Philippine Jeepney
>> Here is the famous Philippine jeep/jeepney. Only in the Philippines can you find them. It's one of the most common public transportations in the country. You'll be amazed by it's uniqueness and aesthetic value as well.



  • Sankaku Pie
>> This is the McDonalds Sankaku Choco Pie which is like a triangle-shaped apple pie but filled with chocolate instead. lol. It's only a 100yen but I'm not sure if it's still being sold in Japan. Oishiiiii!

BTW,
sankaku means "triangle" in English.



  • Mega Tamago
>> This humongous burger is one of McD's finestttt. I love eggs to death so I'd munch on this despite its 'greasiness'.

BTW,
tamago means "egg" in English.




********************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

1 Comment:

  1. rejuveen8 said...
    that's one cool choco pie!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates