27 May 2009


In a few hours the DREAM FINAL is on! My heart is beating incredibly fast with excitement. I know a lot of football fans (including me!) has been waiting for this match. For those who don't know, the 2009 UEFA Champions League finals is scheduled to kick-off in Stadio Olimpico, Rome today (27 May).

Two of the greatest football teams, FC Barcelona and Manchester United, are set to play against each other. Two of the world's biggest players, Messi and Ronaldo, will also be paying sweat and tears for the glory of the game. With this, I truly believe that you should not miss this one hell of a match.

VAMOS! VAMOS! VIVA! BARÇA!
BTW, I do hope FC Barcelona will win their 3rd Champions League title. Woot Hoot! :)

************************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates