16 October 2009

D's nani-nani EVER!

I'm gonna try my best to answer these ludicrous questions...


CRAZIEST. SHIT. DONE. EVER.

>> Once, I went to church incredibly drunk. I couldn’t balance myself and was half-asleep throughout the mass. I was apparently mumbling words (or gibberish) that I don't even remember. It was crazy. I was a mess. Everyone was looking at me (as if I were some mad clown) and I gave my mom such humiliation. I regret it ‘til now. Hahah!


BEST. ADVICE. GIVEN. TO. SOMEONE. EVER.

>> Never let anyone treat your dreams like they’re for shit.



WORST. THING/S. ABOUT. YOU. EVER.

>> I am enduring BUT I am not patient. I HATE waiting because I get bored to tears easily thus prompting me to behave bizarrely. Also, I am not a fan of text-messaging (and I get a lot of them). I am actually in awe with people who text tirelessly. I don't really check my phone that often so forgive me if I constantly reply late or if I never did respond at all. Then again, if I need to talk to you, I’ll call you.



***************************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates