03 October 2009

It's only been a few years since I started getting a tad serious about photography. I like taking pictures here and there but what really inspired me is the beauty of Japan, especially Kyoto. My stay in Japan has given me the opportunity to experiment with my surroundings using camera lens. I had a blast wandering around and just clicking on the cam whenever something interesting comes to view. So here are the photos I took ever since I got my own digicam. There are several shoot locations too - from San Francisco, to Las Vegas, to Tokyo, to Kobe, to Hiroshima, and around the Philippines. Enjoy! Comments are always welcome.

PS: Click on the audio icon for music if you please.








****************************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

4 Comments:

  1. TanyaFrTwitter said...
    i love love love your photos! you have an amazing eye for beauty.
    ChrystalDC said...
    they're all beautiful!
    ChrystalDC said...
    dana, we shud take photos tgether
    Anonymous said...
    beautiful photos!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates