23 October 2009

I miss blogging about boys. Haha! So now I'm gonna reveal...


TADAAAAAN!!!
Drool-worthy Pretty Boys of October

Anyhoozzz, for this month, I wanna share with you another set of hotties BUT this time I chose the 'prettiest' ones. Pretty, by definition, is Brad Pitt-ish; a face like Poppa Pitt's - Golden Ratio-ish, neat hair, relatively long lashes, beautiful eyes, long nose, smooth skin, and full lips. Never mind about the built or tone of the body -- muscles (pecs, abs) and chest hair (Haha!). That doesn't really make one pretty. We focus on the face value, for now.

Now, let's all welcome
Chace Crawford, as the perfect "Golden Boy" of the Upper East Side - Nathaniel "Nate" Fitzwilliam Archibald - from the hit CW series Gossip Girl; Matt Dallas, as the gowjus alien Kyle on the ABC Family series Kyle XY; and Zac Efron, as the hot jock Troy Bolton from the movie series High School Musical!


CHACE CRAWFORD





MATT DALLAS




ZAC EFRON



Aren't they all just dreamy?!? You can take a breath now.
***************************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

6 Comments:

  1. ChrystalDC said...
    stalker much? haha. theeyr gorgeous.
    Anonymous said...
    zefron ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)
    Kruncher12012 said...
    I agree. Pretty boys!
    Anonymous said...
    One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.
    Anonymous said...
    "Drool-worthy" hahahaha

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates