06 July 2009

Major CREEPer! (EeeeK!)

Okay. I'm really freaked out right now. Last Sunday, while we were at the church attending a mass, I noticed something on the church walls - a certain figure that turned out to be a mountain with some sort of smoke. So, clearly, I assumed it was a volcano. All of a sudden (I don't know what struck me), I blurted out to my brothers, "I think I just saw a sign. There's an upcoming volcanic eruption." My brothers looked at me as if I just said something ludicrous but I insisted that I have this unusual ability to foresee certain things. I feel weird saying this but what happened minutes ago just made my insides jolt with shock. While I was surfing on the internet, I stumbled onto a featured news regarding Mayon Volcano on the Yahoo! Philippines Homepage. According to the article, the volcano is currently showing signs of increased activity meaning there's a huge possibility that it might actually explode - a phreatic one to be exact. After all, Mayon Volcano is still an active one so we should always be forewarned. To view the whole article, check out this article.

Mayon Volcano
[ Image grabbed from Westlands.org ]
*********************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

4 Comments:

  1. xave said...
    interesting, you can foresee? maybe we could open that ability a little bit more :)
    i.am.the.tempest. said...
    that's kinda freaky
    der-rick said...
    creepy nga!
    DanaDaDiva said...
    hahaha! IKR!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates