25 November 2008

This song is sick!!! My song-binging isn't complete without this one. I remember the the first time I heard it on the radio --- I had no idea it was Beyonce! It's just that it seemed to me that she's not gonna be singing these kinds of song. It's not her style. I thought Rihanna was the only one who can get away with superb emotionally-powerful music. But yeah, I was surprised and I admit that I can't get enough of it!!!! I just had to listen to it everyday. It has the same effect as Rihanna's "Take A Bow" on me.

So, anyhoo, let's talk about the music video. When I first saw it, I was like "Freakin' Macaroni!" The video was just as equally powerful as the song. I loved it! It made sense and it spoke for itself. The storyline was moving. I was like "Guys should really watch this." hahaha! It's not 'coz I was cheated on or something. I mean, the guys I know, especially my brothers, they're not one of "those guys." It's just that I speak for all the women out there who are in a crappy situation like this.


Now, I wanna share this extremely raise-roofing performance from Beyonce as she sings "
If I Were A Boy" live on Oprah. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    she is really awesome
    Anonymous said...
    if iwere a boy.......
    this beyonce chick wuold def be mine
    Anonymous said...
    beyonce's hawt hawt hawt!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates