08 November 2008

Bitch Mode!

I cannot believe this. You know, it’s just one of those days when you feel a wee bit “bitchy.” When you just want to drag someone down or curse random people under your breath. Certainly, it was neither merely finding an outlet for a mounting stress nor a terrible PMS. So, yeah, it was just “one of those days.”

The simple story goes like this: Last week, my brothers and I went for a quick visit to the mall to look for some carpentry stuff. As we all know, for safety measures, malls assign these security guards by the entrance to inspect people as they go in. I lined up and went for the ladies (w/o bags, etc.) area. I passed through hurriedly but then this lady guard reached out for me and checked my pockets. I snapped at her saying, “Don’t touch me!” It was incredibly nasty that I, myself, was shocked with what I just did. Horrible me! I did not even dare look back at her to see how she may have reacted. It is possible, though, that she glared at me and wished that I may perhaps trip any second. Hahaha!

Whoever you are, Lady Guard: I am deeply sorry. You became the unfortunate victim of “one of those days.”

3 Comments:

  1. MacMing said...
    Wow I bet you raised your voice so high! Rare!!
    DanaDaDiva said...
    haha. yah, i couldn't even believe it, myself! haha. oooops
    Anonymous said...
    It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates