04 April 2010

Sometimes, I wish I was born a realist. That way, there’d be no more broken hearts and crushed dreams.

That being said, I hope that rather than saying "I believe the glass is half-full," I say "I know it's just half a fucking glass!"

Or I can just simply exclaim "Ugh. It's fucking cold!" rather than "It will get warmer."

Or "We're screwed" instead of "We can still do this."

Because, dear, wishful thinkings are nothing but wishful thinkings that accomplish nothing. Failed attempts are, well, still failed in its truest sense. Promises are meant to be broken, cliché as it may sound.

And seriously, when will "moments of doubt" stop being "moments" and simply become "doubt"?

I'm not saying that I'm completely turning my back on Lady Optimism. It's just that sometimes it's better not to cling onto her 'cause she ultimately breaks one heart or crushes one's dream. Exhibit A: Poor little crushed me.



Here I park,
D

***********************************
Crushed. Crushed. Crushed.

2 Comments:

  1. iMOAN said...
    this is sad. ):
    DanaDaDiva said...
    I know. I hated myself for being this pathetic. BUT HEY, I'm OKAY now. Ecstatic even! My world is back to technicolor!!! HAHAH!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates