07 April 2010

Mates, Fo' Realsss?

A real friend… Really, how can you tell? Well, I happen to know. You are a “real friend” of mine if you…

  • Know that I eat like I have Prader-Willi Syndrome and it’s not an enigma for you how I manage to stay in shape exactly;
  • Know that I fancy wearing long-sleeves but that’s certainly NOT because I have heroin injections or slutty tattoos all over my arms;
  • Have seen me in my knickers (VS Pink undies!) which I sleep in and sometimes walk around my bedroom (which is BTW called the “Tangerine Room”) in;
  • Know that I’m secretly in love with James Taylor and his brilliant plucking skills;
  • Know what ghastly transformation I've gone through: From Korean -> Thai -> Canadian -> Japanese (particularly from Okinawa) -> Hippie -> Taiwanese -> Am-Girl -> Na’vi -> Blondeonite! Thank god, I’ve never been called a Neanderthal;
  • Know that I was once a sarcastic biotch slash bully who practices emotional terrorism;
  • Have seen me pointless
  • … and drunk;
  • Have seen me with a fag in my mouth but, really, you know very well that I DON'T EFFING DO CIGARETTES;
  • Know I'm an ‘only daughter’ and sandwiched in the family tree by a couple of barmy, nosy brahs;
  • Know that I can't live without noodles (ramen in particular);
  • Know that I have a serious case of ADHD and you bloody know just how to handle me;
  • Believe that deep inside I'm quite a good person (with an orange halo!) though I usually (and deliberately) give off a snobbish or biotchy impression;
  • Know when it's time to stop handing me vodka shots (the heavy yet elated scarlet eyes, the “conyo” talk, and the purring sound!);
  • Are able to tolerate my moods but I'm just always soooo effing energetic and loquacious (which exhausts you most of the time);
  • Know which outrageous song I will sing first on karaoke;
  • Know what instrument I will grab first during RockBand gigathons;
  • Have found out that I'm best with friendly-fires (Shows what kind of mate I really am, eh?);
  • Know when smth's wrong with me (that is sometimes toooo obvious);
  • Automatically assume that I prolly won't reply to your text messages because I simply hate texting;
  • Know that every so often I’m weird so I'd talk about how different the sky’s shades of blue are compared to yesterday;
  • Know that I can’t sleep without a tad of luminosity and a comfy duvet, and I snore;
  • Know that I turn into an effing schizo – talking to myself or to my laptop during paper crammings;
  • Have seen me at my worst (probably when I have an incredibly runny nose or my puffy eyes without the eyeliner);
  • Know my most disgusting habits like munching on dead skin cells around my fingernails;
  • Have seen some of my old artworks as I don't really swank about them much now;
  • Know when I'm full of bullshit or not;
  • Know how to pacify me when I'm out of control;
  • Know what frightens me the most (i.e. men wearing huge black gas masks who look like mad terrorists or lunatic Anthrax-slayers or just plain psychos);
  • Know when to slap me;
  • Know when to give me a hug.


Now, let’s re-evaluate our relationship here. Are you truly a real friend of mine? If you are then CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve survived one nightmare of a friendship.



***********************************

6 Comments:

  1. katrina said...
    hahaha LIKE! :))
    kilalamonanga said...
    and Dana doesn't respond to your e-mails either! She has around 25,000 unread messages!!!! (RIGHT, DANA???) Neeeaahaha!!!!
    Tina said...
    YES to everything! hahaha~ <3
    iMOAN said...
    TOUCHE! hahahah :D
    DanaDaDiva said...
    Kat >> YOU KNOW ITTT!
    Mon >> I know it's you BETSCH. SHADDUP, YOU HO! ILY Hahahah xx
    TINA >> HAHAH! You are one of 'em! CONGRATULAAAAATIONS!!!
    iMOAN >> Hmmm??? If you know me then I guess a warm "Welcome to the mad life of DanaDaDiva" is in order! :D
    kilalamonangatalaga said...
    YOOOOOO KNOW U LOVE ME!!!! - YOUR STALKER 4 LYFFF

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates