12 December 2009

Does this get everyone else excited as I am? Can't wait on Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day (2010). Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day. Starring Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Emma Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Eric Dane, Patrick Dempsey, Topher Grace, Shirley Maclaine, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Lautner, and Taylor Swift. Whew. Did I miss anyone? Perhaps.

"My closest relationship is with my blackberry. Thank god it vibrates!"
- Jessica Biel

Let me know what you think.


*********************************************************************
“You think that I’m not valentine material? That I’m just a fun hang not worthy of chocolates, flowers and nice underwear.”

1 Comment:

  1. SusanaS said...
    Taylor Swift sucked. HAHAHA

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates