23 September 2009

HAPPY 2 Years of Friendship, FIJUDA!!!

FIJUDA 4evah! w/ FILIPPO w/JUNKO



SUMMER RAIN
A song by DanaDaDiva

I’ve been riding my bike again

And the memories just keep on coming in

The time we held our hands

As the rain pours in

Screaming like kids inside the train

With the summer rain


Trying not to miss you

Though it’s impossible not to

Think of all those good times spent

With this summer rain


With no reason why

Much as I try to deny

Tears kept on streaming down

As yesterdays drop in my mind


Holding on to memories

Of those times that used to be

When you were just a knock away from me


It’s no use to cry

My tears have gone dry

And all of the sadness and pain gone

With the summer rain


As I go along, a wooden bench I’ve found

Just an old place we used to hang around

All the laughter we’ve shared

In fair and bad weather

I remembered again

With the summer rain


I know it’s a lie

If I say, “Hey, Goodbye!”

'Coz I’m sure I’ll see you again

Before the next summer rain


I won’t forget you

And all the crazy things that we do

And looking at our photos, I know

These good times last forever

The distance doesn’t matter

And you’ll still be remembered

By the next summer rain

This song was written in the summer of '08 (just before I left Japan). It just broke my heart knowing that me and my BFFs will soon be thousands of miles apart. When I arrived here I played it with a guitar for the first time and I was struggling trying to hold back tears. :(


*******************************************
Explore. Dream. Discover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates