21 February 2010

Seven Minutes In Heaven


00:07:00
I'm caught under your spell. Somehow, I'm entrapped. It wasn't the usual 'love at first sight'. That kind of
Bam! didn't really happen to me the nanosecond we met.

But
Bam! It happened so fast. It was that fateful day. I was walking around the hallway and I caught a glimpse of you and it was Bam! Bam! Bam! over and over again. I didn't know how to move around you nor even steal a moment with you. Now, I'm sitting here. You're moving around doing your thing. My cheeks are turning red but good thing it wasn't that obvious. Thanks, Maybelline. I'm butterflied but I'm trying my bloody best to hide it. Damn, why am I feeling like this? I'm usually incredibly cool and composed but now I feel lame. I think I accidentally dropped some of my coolness somewhere whilst I was stealing glances at you. Yet, I'm a good actress.

"You a'right?" and a simple tap on the back, your nods and sweet half-smiles - all I could do, all I could get. Lame. But it was heaven. Suddenly, "
It's a wrap!" Gotta go home now. Pause.

00:05:46
I could almost feel your breath on my neck. What a magical feeling. Your touch lingering -- 1 second.. 2 seconds.. 3 seconds.. 4.. 5! Damn, it's making me weak. You're making me weak! I can feel your heartbeat skyrocketing whilst mine's about to explode any second. What are we doing? With every brush of your hand on my skin.
Bam! Bam! Bam! I was looking around for angels. Perhaps they are hiding somewhere, giving us some alone-time! Thank heavens! Curtain call. Tomorrow's another day. Pause.

00:03:55
With you, I can never get my mouth to shut up. I can talk and talk and talk whilst you listen and listen and listen. Like I said, it was as if I'm under some kind of spell. I swear, if someone puts us in a room together for five minutes, you'll ultimately be able to write my biography. That kind of unparalleled connection and sense of comfortableness is so damn there; it's unbelievable! Then, we had to part ways. Temporarily.
Pause.

00:02:14
I didn't expect it. It just happened. In that magical place where great things happen, I find you sitting beside me. My heart skips a beat. My nerves are failing me. Damn! I am bloody nervous that somehow you would notice that I am indeed bloody nervous. Then again, I'm a good actress.

You lower your head to my shoulder. Damn! You're like a baby. And a sweet one you are! I am fighting the urge to touch you and run my fingers through your messed up hair. I was trying to breathe in and out normally. Your spell is so bloody fantastic! Damn it!

I was about to ask you something only to find you already asleep. On my shoulder. It feels so damn good. Mmm... I wonder if anyone in the room has a clue that I was spellbound by you at that moment. So darn cute, you.

I am now staring at your eyes. I feel like a creep. Well, they were closed but I have your dark brown eyes pictured in my mind. You're incredibly mesmerizing. Your lips. Your jaw. Your wrinkles, even. Your scent. Damn! I think I've gone mental! I need to go out to try and catch my breath. Pause.

00:01:20
Again, I was struggling to keep my hands from touching you. It was difficult, mind you. So soft, so tempting. And when you're trapped in this kind of situation, your bloody mind goes on a frenzy. Should I? Or shouldn't I? It's a bloody mental state of mind.

And yet I couldn't do anything. I am just sitting here, acting all so cool when in fact I'm all tense and sweating inside. Heck!
'Sweating inside'?! Is that even possible?

You move a bit. My mind was screaming,
"No! Noooo! Nooooooo! Don't wake up!" I turn to mush and the Aerosmith lyrics "I could stay lost in this moment forever" are bloody booming in my head right now. Damn! I'm usually not this fragile. You're driving me nuts. Ugh.

And for some darn reason, your scent haunts me. Everywhere I go, your name keeps popping up. It's really hard for me to stop it. It makes no sense to put an end to it 'coz clearly, you might have made me nuts but you surely electrified my
only life. I don't know how long will this spell last but I was happy with that seven minutes of absolute bliss -- my seven minutes in heaven!

00:00:00
I fell.


[Image grabbed from Times-up]
**********************************************************
And I would trade a lifetime for 7 minutes with you...

2 Comments:

  1. katrina said...
    This post is maji amusing. I was smiling while reading this. Imagine?? haha.
    DanaDaDiva said...
    KAT >> HAHAHAH!!! I can imagine! LOL

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates